I need to run, scape, hide to some place I'll never be found. I'm a coward and that makes me who I am and is the reason of the why I do the things I do.
I'm damned.
If I speak, they'll be ruined; if I don't they'll convince themselves that I'm normal as they would wish me to be.
I'm not what they wanted or needed, I'm a nightmare lost in the nothing and trapped in their heads.
I'm devil.
I'm someone that should not be alive and standing as I do now.
I can not set things better, even if I try, that does not work out for me. I'm accostumed to chages but not to change.
Its enough for them and for me. It is the only choice I can think of, and it can solve every problem. Obviously its a coward's choice, that makes me justice.
Suicide.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario