.

.

viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014

El punto.

My world is falling into pieces. The drawing that used to say "good night" every time before I went to sleep is now a reminder of failure, of how people can not be trusted, about how everyone lets you down always in any time in your life. Whatever is one big disappointment or that one spread into lots of little disappointments across your walk by through a person's life.

I'm losing myself. All that's left of me are ruins. The pieces of me are more lost than ever. Since the ones missed with the first laugh, the first insult, punch, show of hate; to the first death, the first "friend", the first time I could allow me to trust somebody, and the first and only time I allowed myself to love that same somebody.

Funny how this pieces got away, funny that I was silly enough to let all that happen. Funny that I'm just a body. One with scars who's only "gift" from life was to feel pain, being it physical or not. I truthfully feel dead, and empty. Everything has been ripped out of me; I'm simply dead weight.

What have I done wrong? Has anyone discovered about my evilness? My great hability to hurt someone and to know their weak spot? Is that what this is all about? Otherwise, what's wrong with me? Let me know, cause I don't. But do not make any more stupid excuses, please tell me the truh. Expectation sucks, so you shouldn't have them. Don't blame it all on me, I've been carring everyone's mistakes that weren't taken into their own responsibility, to carry with yours too. Not everything is my fault, did you know? Take charge in what you have to. Please. At least you own me the truth.

My puzzle will be never complete. I'm made from half burned pieces and the ashes of the missing ones. ​

I'm burning. I'm missing pieces.

I'm a disappearing dot.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario