I hate my life. Wish I can go far far away were none can or could EVER find me. Just a few persons knows what am I getting into with my life, my thinkings, my actions, my earings...
Nothing's gonna be the same as it was before. I tried to tell them how much I do wanted to go the fuck out from here, and they trated me as a crazy bitch who wants to escape from some stupid normal teenager stuff; It's not like that. That's why I don't trust people. They ALWAYS let me down.
The most horrible and painfull part of my life happens at school, in the outside. The most difficult part of this puzzle called life happens in my head, which I can't understand, that's the only thing I thanks for, Not knowing but at the same time, knowing it all.
I hate school. I hate my classmates. I hate those kind'a people. I have to go NOW. I can't wait for having 21 years for being free, but first I gotta earn money for running out, Escaping from my parents. I hate them. For not understanding me, for hating me to, for being so stupid and for their poor capacity for understanding an indirect or a signal or whatever.
I hate me. I hate myself for obliding me to keep on doin' this torture.
I don't desserv to live.
I don't want to.
I just want to leave here.
Alone.
Can't you get it?


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario